Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Go For What You Need




DIFFERENTIATING what we want from what we need in life is not easy. The thin line that separates each part is often times blurry. And so we hear gripes about messed-up priorities, deadend situations, or immature life-changing decisions, all because the difference between the two wasn't properly identified. Now the truth that not one soul was spared of this mistake is just accurate. All of us, one time in our lives, have fallen victim to this human vulnerability. Fortunately when my time to pick a lifetime partner came, my compass pointed me to my true north.
The lady you see in these pictures is who I need to be with the rest of my life. She may not be the super sweetie type you can presume from these pix, but she's definitely more than what meets the eye. Besides her apparent natural charm, other disarming features she has include her being smart, kind-hearted, conscientious, and plucky. She is focused in life, retiring in nature but with an impressively high set of principles, the likes of which one can consider rare these days. She's also an outstanding mom to our son as she is always selfless in her caring ways.
Day in and day out, Dee is a real keeper in its truest sense!



1 comment:

  1. How are you? Long time no hear!!!! So, it was you who wrote a comment in my travel blog.

    ReplyDelete